The questions we face in the last 30 years of life are no less daunting than those we faced in the first 30. The good news is that modern medicine and healthier lifestyles have made it possible for us to live far longer than we could have hoped even 50 years ago. The bad news is that physical longevity can bring with it a host of challenges:
- Will I outlive my money?
- How can I preserve my assets?
- How can I leave the most to my children and grandchildren without losing control of my finances?
- Can I afford a nursing home or assisted living facility?
- How can I qualify for Medi-Cal?
- Do I need long term care insurance?
- Should I purchase an annuity?
- What sort of legal strategies can protect me and my assets?
The answers to these and other questions can only be answered on an individual basis by an attorney whose practice is concentrated on elder law, Medi-Cal planning, and estate planning. Please call our office for a consultation, or for the date of our next free public seminar. You will be treated with the courtesy and respect and care that is the trademark of our legal practice.